Fresh opening for girls at kapasehra.

  • Mangal Singh Bisht
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2017
      Dear All,

      We are urgently required 5 to 6 girls for tele  calling. Please ensure good knowledge of MS Xls.

      Our company situated at samalkha chowk near Sai complex.

      Interested candidate can mail me at below mail.

      With Best Regards

      Mangal Singh Bisht

      On Apr 28, 2017 13:16, "KC Bahuguna bahuguna.kc@... [PauriGarhwal]" <PauriGarhwal@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi,

      We are hiring for more than 20 positions in SAP.

      here are eligibility criteria.

      SAP Associate FICO : position 8

      B-Com/M.Com/ MBA
      Minimum 2-3 year functional Exp in finance
      SAP FICO certification

      SAP Associate SD Consultants: Position 6

      Graduate/Post Graduate/ MBA
      Minimum 2-3 year functional Exp in sales
      SAP SD certification

      SAP Associate MM consultants : position 6

      Graduate/Post Graduate/ MBA
      Minimum 2-3 year functional Exp in sales
      SAP  MM certification

      For above 6 month training 15000 stipend, bond will be signed. Salary will be 2.5 Lac to 10 Lacs based on performance.

      Location: Gurgaon

      Pls send your CV if you have interest and fulfill above criteria.

      BR/ KC

    • Mangal Singh Bisht

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2017
          Dear all,

          LVL Relationship Management is looking for Female Telecallers for their office at Palam.
          kindly contact at 9810568378

          Regards
          Girish Joshi