Guess what anniversary. is coming up?

  • jerri willmore
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 8, 2006
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 8, 2006
        --- In pauldeadoralive@yahoogroups.com, jerri willmore
        <colouringpurple@...> wrote:

        > How will you all honor it?
        >
        > ---------------------------------
        > Sponsored Link
        >
        > Mortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo.
        Intro-*Terms

        Not sure. I got another piece of rubbishy hatemal in my inbox today so
        I'm going to be replying to that on my 'your Emails' page. Apparently
        a 2mb scan of an alternative photo from the Abbey Road picture session
        completely and utterly debunks "my" theory. Wow. I'm honoured he
        thinks I'm the one who started it all!

        But it could be a laugh if everyone wore black armbands to honour the
        memory of Paul! :-p
      • jerri willmore
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 9, 2006
          Could you tell me more about the Abbey Rd thing?

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 9, 2006
            <b>Could you tell me more about the Abbey Rd thing?</b>

            Some guy recently emailed me with two huge 2mb scans of the bootleg LP
            'Beware of Abbey Road' and apparently that was enough to completely
            debunk "my" theory. I'm in the process of replying on my 'Your Emails'
            page... ;-)
          • jerri willmore

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 9, 2006
                <b>What is your theory, could you give us more background? And what
                was in the picture, maybe you could share it with us? Thanks for your
                participation. :)</b>

                I think the guy was referring to the whole 'Paul is Dead' thing and
                nothing in particular about what I was saying about it. Most of my
                Abbey Road stuff is the standard clues (along with a few home-grown
                ones). Apparently the bootleg cover contradicted stuff like the
                barefeet and the marching in order clues, and that's supposedly enough
                to floor the entire logic of the whole thing.

                It's one of my many hilarious hatemailers trying to troll it up. How I
                love them!
              • jerri willmore

                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 9, 2006
                    In a message dated 11/9/2006 6:13:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, colouringpurple@... writes:
                    Interesting. :)

                    it is very interesting, but is there somewhere we can go and have a look see?

                    Paul R Tomczak
                  • Mike
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 10, 2006
                      it is very interesting, but is there somewhere we can go and have a
                      look see?

                      ---

                      Hello.

                      Yes, I've posted the email and the two scans he sent (massively
                      reduced in size of course) along with a beautiful guestbook entry I
                      just got into the 'Your Emails' page of my site. The link (just in
                      case) is http://www.paulisdead.co.uk
                    • Lovisa@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 10, 2006
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsMB8aA2ksE