Shameless self-promotion

  • andrujay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2005
      Hello, PIDpeople...

      If you love the "Paul-Is-Dead" hoax (or whatever it was/is), then you
      might enjoy my book TURN ME ON, DEAD MAN -- now available in a TOTALLY
      BRAND-NEW UPDATED TRADE PAPERBACK EDITION. You can get it at
      Amazon.com or many other sites online (not available in stores at this
      time). Check it out and let me know what you think.

      ---- Andru Reeve