Wow, you're not kidding! That's good news for sure. I agree with George about not pushing him because we'd want him for the SB. Sure would love to get anothermadduxlover_ca
VERY good news! Unless he's 100%, I hope they sit him for the game in Denver. The undefeated season isn't nearly as important as winning the SB! ... "Logic"patswingr
It's being reported that the MRI showed no damage. Just a sprain. Dodged a bullet. fdbfrankdanabrewster
- New England Patriots
- Dec 19, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.