I get that, Dave. As I said in my response to Tim, I have to agree that the Jets broke the rule. And, because that IS the rule, they should be punished. Whatpatswingr
They can prove it George, the statement Woody made is almost exactly what the example of a banned statement is in the rule. This is a slam dunk. BrewGnat SentBrewGnat
Tim. I agree that the timing "strongly indicates" that actual tampering; i.e. talking to the player and/pr his agent about a contract, took place. But itpatswingr
- New England Patriots
- Dec 19, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.