Just my opinion, but I don't think Butler is going anywhere. BB will push for #11, because he holds the cards. I don't think NO is going to bite. If we acceptfrankdanabrewster
One quick survey question for all of you. Now that the Gillislee situation is settled (happily, IMO), nothing remains in front of the Patriots but the Draft.patswingr
That may not be quite all, Frank. If Mark and the consensus of reporters are correct, we're going to need a 2nd CB, as well. We'll be looking at the samepatswingr
- New England Patriots
- Dec 19, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.