Re: [patriotzip] new Brady distraction..

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2007
      Yeah, I DO think that it's going to affect him unlike those other scenarios did...I agree with George's "OH, S....T" line, that alot
      of his inconsistencies this season were due to the "matters of the heart, etc" and not to the other things you laid out here.
      Let's HOPE that it doesn't matter and doesn't throw him off his game.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 19, 2007
        so brady cant have a bad game now, we have to blame it on matters of the heart?
        ok let me refrain from the rest of this stupidity.....carry on
      • Steve Basile
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 19, 2007
          Re: [patriotzip] new Brady distraction.. Yes.  Exactly what he said.  :-)

          Brady is a big boy and apparently can handle and has handled lots of things that happen to people—it’s called life.  From what I can ascertain, he seems to be capable of adjusting to life’s discontinuities at LEAST as well as most people I know who are forced to live a large portion of THEIR life in the public eye.

          Deep breaths folks.  He’s not 12.  He’s a very rich, well-centered 30 year old man with an excellent attitude, family and support structure.  He also appears to have a pretty decent behavioral compass when it comes to dealing with others.  He (and she, and the one to come) will be fine.  And football shall continue as it ever was...

          Baze

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 20, 2007
            i should add losing his grandmother on the eve of superbowl 39