FW: NFL - News: Patriots LT Light replaces Ogden for Pro Bowl

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
      ***** Well, it looks like BB doesn't agree with many of us who feel that we could use an upgrade at OLT. Sorry, but I don't consider Matt Light to be anything even close to an All Pro caliber OLT.

      George
      Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!

      From: CBS SportsLine Alerts [mailto:mailer@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 6:13 AM
      To: bbdynasty2005-nflcom@...
      Subject: NFL - News: Patriots LT Light replaces Ogden for Pro Bowl

      Patriots LT Light replaces Ogden for Pro Bowl

      New England Patriots left tackle Matt Light was chosen for the Pro Bowl on Tuesday, replacing Jonathan Ogden of the Baltimore Ravens on the AFC team.

      Click here to see the full story.

      THIS ALERT PRESENTED BY - CBSSportsStore.com

      Sports Fans! Make CBS Sports Store your #1 destination
      for all your licensed fan gear and Live the Game today.

      Shop Now at CBSSportsStore.com

      To manage your newsletters subscriptions, please log-on at:
      http://cbs.sportsline.com/customize/newsletter

      CBS SportsLine.com takes your privacy seriously. To learn more
      about how CBS SportsLine.com uses personal information, please
      read our Privacy Statement at:
      http://cbs.sportsline.com/info/about/privacy

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
        Or is he hoping to get the QBs not named Brady smacked around ;-)

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
          Now, Randy, you know that BB would never do something so cold and evil as that.

          ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---
          THIS ALERT PRESENTED BY - CBSSportsStore. com

          Sports Fans! Make CBS Sports Store your #1 destination
          for all your licensed fan gear and Live the Game today.

          Shop Now at CBSSportsStore. com

          Please do not respond to this message.

          This alert was sent to: Primary Email (bbdynasty2005- nflcom@yahoo. com)
          To ensure delivery to your inbox - not bulk or junk e-mail folders - please add
          mailer@mailer- relay.sportsline .com to your address book.

          To unsubscribe or manage your alert subscriptions, please log-on at:
          http://cbs.sportsli ne.com/customize /alerts