RE: [patriotzip] Re: Status of the team, Draft and other musings

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
      ***** Yes, BB does have that tendancy. It's a "tendancy" that has frustrated me for years, as we've watched any number of LB's taken in R1 by other teams, and to on to become outstanding players. Does the name Jonathan Vilma sound familiar?

      ***** I sincerely hope that he breaks that tendancy this season. We need an outstanding young ILB badly. I would personally favor trading up to get a player like Willis, even if it means using both of our R1 picks to do it. Our other major need, a #1 WR, is not a position that typically can be filled by a rookie; at least not with anywhere near the same percentage of success as can the LB position.

      George
      Dogs have masters ... Cats have staff!