POTENTIAL Tailgate Party in San Diego

  • Barry Inciong
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 7, 2007

      The Divisional Playoff game against the Chargers is scheduled for Sunday at 1:30pm (PST) and if we can take care of business today, we'll be planning a Patriot Nation Tailgate and we'd love to have you join us over on the Left Coast.

      Right now all we know is that we'll meet at the Hazard Center on Friars Road 30 minutes prior to when the parking lots for Qualcomm open and we'll caravan over together from there but please check our website www.ocpatsfans.com for more info later this week.  If you register for our Yahoo Group as well, we'll be sharing ideas about how to get tickets and other game day details.

      Go Pats!

    • Mark
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 7, 2007
        No Offense Barry ...

        But we are not the Pittsburgh Steelers with their
        Super Bowl tickets, hotel rooms and T-shirts already
        printed!

        Lets wait till 4:30 and then perhaps we can talk od
        road trips.

        --- Barry Inciong <binciong@...> wrote:

        > The Divisional Playoff game against the Chargers is
        > scheduled for Sunday
        > at 1:30pm (PST) and if we can take care of business
        > today, we'll be
        > planning a Patriot Nation Tailgate and we'd love to
        > have you join us
        > over on the Left Coast.
        >
        > Right now all we know is that we'll meet at the
        > Hazard Center on Friars
        > Road 30 minutes prior to when the parking lots for
        > Qualcomm open and
        > we'll caravan over together from there but please
        > check our website
        > www.ocpatsfans.com <http://www.ocpatsfans.com> for
        > more info later this
        > week. If you register for our Yahoo Group as well,
        > we'll be sharing
        > ideas about how to get tickets and other game day
        > details.
        >
        > Go Pats!

        "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • rockmaul74@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 7, 2007
          i guess it's safte to fire up the grills in san diego now :)
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 8, 2007
            ***** Yeah, I'm ready to hop into the car, and cruise that 95 miles down the freeway to ... OH! DAMN! That's right. I'm a "little" further away than that now! :-(

            George

            i guess it's safte to fire up the grills in san diego now :)

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 8, 2007
              Fantastic to know the Pats crew will have some representation out there!  I'll be holding down the fort on this end with a tailgate at my abode even though we'll have to watch the film version.  Have a great time and make some noise out there to let our team know they have support all the way across the country.

              I'm going to take just one more day to savor the Jets win before letting the impressive task of facing San Diego occupy too much attention.  I am sure the team is already well onto San Diego now and hope we have yet another fine treat in store out there.

              Go Pats!!

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 12, 2007
                We're finally getting close to gameday and I just wanted to follow up
                and let you all know that our tailgate plans are all set.

                Check out and join our Yahoo Group at:

                For those that would like to be on the Sunday morning call list,
                please join the group and read post #1130. If you are coming in from
                out of town and it may be inconvenient to bring your own food and
                beverage, please also see post #1134 but make sure you respond today.

                Any and all Pats fans are welcome to join the club regardless of
                where you live and whether you are coming to this game. I even have
                a post from late last night about getting tickets for a very
                reasonable price (4 Plaza with parking passes for $1k total) that is
                still available as I write this for anyone that is still on the fence.

                I would also like to give credit to Zip, Karen and the rest of the
                regulars at the Razor's Edge Tailgate that provided a great model for
                organizing a tailgate that I enjoyed immensely back in October and
                look forward to doing it again next season.

                GO PATS!!!
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 12, 2007
                  Thanks for the fine words and thanks more for putting together the Pats Rally at the San Diego Playoff tilt.  I'm staying East but my heart is out there with you and I am glad to know the tailgate is in excellent hands!

                  Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 10:18 AM
                  Subject: [patriotzip] Tailgate Party in San Diego

                  http://sports. groups.yahoo. com/group/ ocpf/