RE: [patriotzip] Re: Coaching Carousel

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2007
      ***** That's true. However, his coaching "pedigree" may be strong enough to label him as just a "good coach", who's very adaptable. I don't know that for a fact, but I like his attitude and leadership.
      ***** I'd have to say that I doubt there will be any action of this sort by BB. He has always tended to stick with "his boys", and my guess is that he'll continue to do so, regardless of the disatisfaction some of us have expressed with the OC.