Pats moves...Harrison - Pass

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      Patrick Pass was moved to IR and is gone for the
      season but Rodney Harrison was upgraded which is the
      start of the return which will greatly help our
      secondary.

      No stellar tackles or Receivers were added and Wilfork
      was listed as Questionable with an ankle injury.

      Wilfork is fairly critical to the defense long term,
      I'd love to clinch the division and maybe work on
      getting him some healthy rest before the playoffs.
      One win and we clinch the Division and our playoff
      seeding is unlikely to move from #4 at this point so
      we'll see how things play out but rest for the needy,
      practice for the needy all become possible if we do
      our jobs on Sunday.