Lessons of the game

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2006
      1.) Don't fall down if you're an D-lineman. You'll be flagged for
      roughing. Flag on Wilfork was ridiculous.
      2.) Draft a left tackle. That position needs to be able to handle a
      speed rusher. Move Light ro RT.
      3.) Receiving corp is seriously lacking. Brady should not be standing
      back there that long, looking around. No one is getting open, and TB
      is going to get injured.
      4.) Kudos to Faulk, filling in for Maroney. Dillon ran well also. They
      did what they could
      5.) I understand we have a punter on the PS. Where the heck is he! He
      can surely punt it more than 30 yds.

      Like Bill Walsh says, "12 and 4 is pretty good."