Slightly OT: My wife's sense of humor...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
      My wife just returned from visiting relatives in eastern Ohio. Her
      flight landed in Pittsburgh, and she wanted to get me a souvenir, so
      what does she do? She brings me back an official Myron Cope Terrible
      Towel!!!

      I guess I needed something to wash my car with, anyway. LOL!

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
        ***** Frank, there is a much more appropriate place to wipe with that towel than your car!

        Sawadee Khrap
        George