Re: [patriotzip] Kicker Question

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
      Returns have netted fewer yards against us as Belichick himself was heard to talk about getting more air time for the coverage even at the price of a little range.  This was confirmed as seemingly real by my guest du jour for the Lions.  For the Bears game he was reaching the goal line fairly steadily.