More Than The Fumble?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      ***** Is anybody else wondering if there is more to the "disappearance" of
      Doug Gabriel than the fumble? There just has to be something that happened
      behind closed doors that we're not aware of. Hell, everybody on the team has
      made a horrible play at one time or another. Gabriel was the freaking
      leading receiver on the team, and really seemed to be getting into a groove
      with Brady for the 3 or 4 games prior to the Jets game. I can't believe that
      BB would take his plays out of the playbook for one fumble!

      ****** I've seen nothing in any of the media I've scanned here. Is there
      anything, fact or rumor, being said about this back there?

      (Conspiracy theory: BB is "hiding" him for the playoffs?)

      Sawadee Khrap