Re: Bad CALL!

  • D Malachi Penney
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 29, 2006
      I think Asante's last INT in the game was a direct result of the Bears
      gambling that they were likely to get another PI call on a long huck
      down the field. What the heck, they'd benefitted from 2 already, why
      not try a third? And if the throw had gone against a different DB, the
      Bears could well have gotten a third PI call and scored the TD for the
      win.

      Doug