RE: [patriotzip] YEAH TEAM!!

  • Ken Collier
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2006
      I honestly think San Diego is the best team in the league, come December and
      January they will be very hard to beat. To go in and beat Denver at Invesco
      Field with the troubles they have had in Denver clearly shows they are for
      real.

      Philip Rivers has turned into a greta QB, LT is a monster, their backup
      Michael Turner is averaging 6 yards per carry and would be a starter on at
      least half the other teams in the league. Eric Parker is a great return guy
      and the defense is still without their two best defensive players for the
      next few weeks.

      I've noticed how high the expectations have been for the Pats. So much talk
      after a loss is concentrated on a TE being our leading receiver and the loss
      of Deion Branch. However, SD has a RB as their leading receiver and a TE as
      their SECOND leading receiver. I think as long as the QB has someone to get
      the ball to, they will be successful.

      Ken