Remaining Schedules Re: [patriotzip] YEAH TEAM!!

  • Peter Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2006
      The following are the remaining schedules for NE, Denver, San Diego, Baltimore, and Indianapolis.

      Baltimore (8-2):  Pittsburgh (4-6), @Cincinnati ( 5- 5), @KC (6 - 4), Cleveland (3 -7 ), @Pittsburgh ( 4-6 ), and Buffalo (4 - 6) (3 home, 3 road) Opposition Record ( 26 -34  ).  Baltimore has beaten San Diego, but lost to Denver.  Has not/does not play Indy or NE. Division record (2-0), AFC record (5-1); has 4 division games left and all 6 games in AFC.

      Denver (7-3):  Remaining Opponents:  @KC (6-4), Seattle ( 6- 4), @SD ( 8- 2), @ Arizona ( 2- 8), Cincinnati (5-5), San Francisco ( 5- 5) (3 Home, 3 Road) Opponents Record: (32-28).  Has beaten NE and Baltimore, but lost to Indy and SD and has to play SD again.    Division record (3-1), AFC record (8-1) only 3 AFC games left 2 in division.

      Indy (9-1): Remaining Teams:  Philadelphia ( 5- 5), @Tennessee ( 3- 7), @ Jacksonville (5 -4 ), Cincinnati (5-5), @ Houston ( 3- 7), Miami (4 - 6) 3 Home, 3 Away Opponents Record (25-34), Division Record ( 3-0), AFC ( 7-0); have beaten Denver and NE; have not/will not play San Diego and Baltimore. 5 AFC games left, 3 in division.

      NE (7-3):  Remaining Teams:  Chicago ( 9- 1), Detroit ( 2-8 ) @ Miami (4-6), Houston (3-7), @ Jacksonville (5-4); @ Tennessee (3-7) 3 Home/3 Away Opponents Record : 26-33, Division Record: 4-1 AFC Record: 5-3, have lost to Denver and Indy; have not/do not play San Diego or Baltimore; 4 AFC games left only 1 in division.

      SD (8-2): Remaining teams:  Oakland ( 2- 8), @Buffalo (4-6), Denver (7-3), KC (6-4), @ Seattle (6-4), Arizona (2-8).  4 Home, 2 Away Opponents Record: 27-33.  Division record:2-1 AFC record: 6-2; have lost to Baltimore, but beat Denver and play Denver again, have not/do not play Indy or NE.  4 AFC games left 3 in division.

      So if you go by overall record:  1. Indy; 2. Baltimore; 3. San Diego; 4. Denver; 5. NE (would have 4th seed right now);  by AFC record:  1. Indy; 2. Denver; 3. Baltimore; 4. SD; 5. NE.

      Looking at each team's schedule both past and future:  Baltimore should have go 4-2 or 5-1, slim shot at 6-0 giving them 13-3 or 12-4; Denver should go 5-1, possibly 4-2, also slim shot at 6-0 (SD game likeliest loss) to go 11-5 or 12-4; Indy should go 5-1 or 6-0 (Jacksonville likeliest loss left) to go 15-1 or 14-2; NE hopefully should do no worse than 5-1, god help them if they go 4-2, if they beat Chicago chance at 6-0, for record of 11-5 or 12-4; and SD could go anywhere from 2-4 to 6-0, likeliest possibilities 4-2 or 5-1 (Buffalo game in Buffalo, Seattle game, and Denver game hardest games) to go 13-3 or 12-4.  So it should be 1. Indy 2. Baltimore 3. SD/Denver 4. NE 5. SD/Denver, but again anything is really possible.

      Peter
      > "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow
      > in Australia." (Charles
      Schultz)