Vinnie's stats...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2006
      Vinnie comes in at the end to kneel down 3 times to run out the clock
      at the end of the game. The stats read; 3 rushes, for -3 yards. Hardly
      seems fair. LOL!

      But seriously, I hope they bring this game back to The Razor next
      week. They're going to need it. Gonna be fun to watch this team on
      FieldTurf. Maroney could run wild. And we all know Brady's record on
      the stuff.

      Nice performance today. Hopefully a confidence booster. Looks like TB
      is really clicking with Reche. And it looks like Gabriel is really in
      the dog house; dress him, and show him the bench. Ouch! Much better
      priotection for Brady, as well. Favre was really off his game today,
      and Rogers is just not ready for prime time.

      Bring on Da Bears!