RE: [patriotzip] Vs. Bears gametime change announced

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2006
      ***** It will, in fact, be 4:15 AM Monday morning here, Don. However, work is not the issue. I'm retired. But I still live by reasonably "normal" hours when there's no NFL. I roll out of bed between 7 and 8 AM, and go to bed around midnight. So my body is still programmed for the hours from 4:15 - 7:00 AM to be in "sleep mode". The old internal clock works whether or not you have a job to go to. :-)

      Sawadee Khrap
      George