RE: Inside Slant

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2006
      ***** First, I have to note that the Belichick quote from the article below
      may be the best I've seen all season ... Or longer, for that matter!
      " QUOTE TO NOTE: "I think I'm probable. Day-to-day." -- Bill Belichick when
      asked how he was feeling this week." That is absolutely hilarious!

      ***** Of more game importance, I read a pre-game analysis that makes sense
      to me; and is a very exciting prospect. It said that the fast track in the
      dome could mean some big plays from our quick guys, like Maroney, Faulk, and
      Jackson. I think they left Watson out of that list, because he's another guy
      that could have a very big game in Minnesota. The analysis in the article
      below notes that the Vikes tend to give up a lot of underneath stuff.
      Watson, of course, is deadly with his YAC ability.

      ***** If the speed and quickness of those 4 players works as it can, the
      Pats could put up a big number Monday night. Or, in my case, Tuesday
      morning. :-) I'm thinking something like Patriots 38, Vikings 17.

      Sawadee Khrap
      George