Re: Thanks to the Razor's Edge

  • Barry Inciong
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2006
      Denice and I had a fantastic time as well. I was so glad to finally
      be a part of the tailgate festivities, see Gillette Stadium and meet
      a great group of Pats fans.

      As soon as the schedule comes out next April, I'll be planning
      another trip out there for an October game.

      Our Orange County Patriots Fan Club is in the process of moving to
      Fox Sports Grill in Irvine so if any of you are ever coming out to
      the left coast during the season please look me up and join us.

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...>
      wrote:

      > It was an excellent day and I'm glad you could enjoy some of it
      with our crew. It was great to meet up with you and to share an
      appreciated beer is a brewer's pride!

      > I really do hope that eventually everyone who wishes can make the
      journey to join us and appreciat ethe Razor's Edge.

      > Go Pats!
      > Zip

    • Karen Cardoza
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 13, 2006
        Great to meet you guys and so glad to hear that  you had a good time. :-)  We'll look forward to seeing you again soon!

        wrote:

        > It was an excellent day and I'm glad you could enjoy some of it
        with our crew. It was great to meet up with you and to share an
        appreciated beer is a brewer's pride!

        > I really do hope that eventually everyone who wishes can make the
        journey to join us and appreciat ethe Razor's Edge.

        > Go Pats!
        > Zip

      • Karen Cardoza
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 13, 2006
          You're very welcome and it was our pleasure!  Come on out and join us, anytime!