RE: [patriotzip] Modi's Doghouse - Pats over Bengals

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
      ***** I can't let a negative comment about my #1 man, Big Sey, pass without rebuttal. I must acknowledge the initial caveat that I had only audio access to this game. Therefore, I can't debate the specifics of his performance therein. However, next week's game is televised here. I will be watching to see if my theory will be supported by what I see.

      ***** That theory is that Seymour has been "decidedly quiet" solely because he gets very special attention from opposing offenses. I suspect that he is the target of double teaming on virtually every play that is run to his side of the line; and that the same is true on most passing plays. Again, I have no visual evidence to support that. But I would submit that the absence of mention of a DL's name is not necessarily proof that he is not playing well.

      Sawadee Khrap
      George