Help wanted...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      According to Reiss, we now have one opening on the 53 man roster, and
      two openings on the PS. I'm sure they won't be open for long.

      What do you think we will we be looking for? One might think receivers,
      since we currently have only 4 WRs on the roster. I don't think so,
      since they have Watson, Graham, and Thomas. Watson and Thomas, at
      least, can serve as slot receivers in 4 and 5 receiver sets, as can
      Faulk.

      With Gay gone for the year, I suspect they will add DB depth instead.
      They did have several in for workouts a couple weeks ago. JMO.