How Did We Do It?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      ***** As most of you know, I had no TV for this game. I had the NFL.com feed
      of Gil and Gino's call. I really enjoy those guys, but, in this game, there
      was one key element they didn't give me.

      ***** I know that TV coverage sucks for observing downfield coverage. So you
      may not know any more than I do about this. But, I'd appreciate whatever
      opinions you can provide on the question of how we managed to shut down the
      usually powerful Bengals' offense. As I said, I got no real feel for that
      from Gil and Gino. They never gave special notice of either the pressure, or
      specifics of good coverage in the defensive backfield. If you had to
      summarize it, what was the key to that great defense?

      Sawadee Khrap