Re: [patriotzip] Game Over

  • Ken Collier
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2006
      I am not entirely worried about the lack of run game with Dillon out and
      Maroney not prepared to be the guy. If we are without Dillon next week,
      which I have no idea what his status is, then Maroney will be ready to carry
      the load and should do much better. If Dillon was available for that 4th
      down try, we would have made it.

      Not being able to stop the run does concern me a bit. I think the timing
      with the WRs seemed better, as strange as that may sound. Brady seemed more
      comfortable with Caldwell early on, and looked to bond with Gabriel a bit in
      the 4th quarter. Brady also seemed to force a lot to Troy Brown, so when he
      is able to continue developing with the other WRs, he will be able to make
      smarter decisions.

      What concerns me the most is that Brady just seems to be out of it. He
      doesn't have the fire I remember and his body language does not say anything
      good. I was really hoping we could pull it out for the win because next
      week's game will be even tougher to win.

      Ken