Re: [patriotzip] C.Cobbs speaks of Fear

  • Orgone
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2006
      I knew it. BB has been emotionally abusing the Patriots players. Does the
      man have no shame? When is the league going to step in and ban this guy
      from all sports? It must be such a relief for Cobbs to be playing for Mike
      'Milqtoast' Shanahan who wouldn't hurt a fly. Now I know what the problem
      is with Brady. BB scared him silly after his Branch comments. Lay off
      Belichick!

      Harry

      At 12:57 PM 9/21/2006 -0400, you wrote:
      >ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - Denver Broncos running back Cedric Cobbs spent one
      season playing for New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick, and that was
      enough.

      >Cobbs said Belichick's reputation as a heavy-handed coach is
      well-deserved. Cobbs, who was with New England in 2004, described the
      Patriots' players as being scared of Belichick.