Re: Important injury report today...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2006
      From Mike Reiss' practice report today...

      * RB Corey Dillon, who was shaken up at the end of the Jets' game,
      looked to be in fine condition.

      Good news.
      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...>
      wrote:

      > I hadn't heard the Earth Wind and Fire - amusing.
      >
      > I think several indicators had Dillon as not even going to the
      trainer which is encouraging but as usual we'll know at 8:30 on
      Sunday when the kickoff has past.

      > I heard the duo as the Gileete Twin Blades and was amused but have
      no desire to call them such. No doubt the double attack is a fine
      weapon though.

      > Go Pats!
      > Zip

      Monday.
      > Hate to see our 1-2 punch take a hit.
      >
      > The Globe has been asking for feedback - ideas on what to call
      the
      > Dillon-Maroney combination. Some were creative, some were pretty
      lame.
      > One person said we should include Faulk, and call them Earth,
      Wind, and