Re: [patriotzip] this is funny

  • George R
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2002
      --- Rob Bosch <rbosch@...> wrote:
      > Here's is why they should not let regular fans write articles for
      > major sports internet sites. I found this little snippet on
      > sportingnews.com today:
      >
      > Meanwhile, the Patriots will turn into losers -- not because of the
      > players, but because of the coach. They won despite Bill Belichick,
      > because of him. They'll be playing a tougher schedule this year, and
      > the draft picks they got for Glenn will not help soon enough.
      > -Rob Porter
      >
      > This guy needs to get off the crack pipe really quickly. Anybody else
      > have a sneaking suspicion this guy might be a Jets fan?
      >
      > -Pats Freak

      ***** Absolutely incredible! I was among the most severe
      critics/skeptics on the hiring of Bill Belichick. I continued my
      skepticism throughout his first season here, and into the middle of
      last season. But I can't, for the life of me, understand how anybody
      who knows anything about the game of football, or the history of what
      took place on this team last season, can say a single negative word
      about Belichick now! Good grief, the man made chicken salad out of
      chicken shit! The death of Rehbein; the "death" of Glenn; the near
      death of Drew; the emergency development of a "rookie" QB; the
      patchwork OL, with TWO rookies; the mix-and-match front 7; the complex
      variety of defensive sets, tailored to each opponent - with all of
      this, you can say that this team "won despite Bill Belichick"?!

      ***** I've wasted far too much space even commenting on the drivel
      written by this fool!

      =====
      George 665 + 36 =