How About Those Jaguars?

  • G Richman
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2006
      ***** OK, granted that the Steelers are far from an overpowering offense. Nonetheless, the Jags just totally throttled them. The total domination of the Jags DL, and the overall speed to keep Parker from getting anything outside was impressive.

      ***** Watching the Steelers lose is always enjoyable. Watching them get crushed like little kids, at least on offense, was a hoot!

      Sawadee Khrap
      George

      Sawadee!
      George
    • David Brunat
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 19, 2006
        I had the Jags picked in my FB Pool.  The Pit loss netted me $150.00!
        Priceless.

        The BrewGnat

        G Richman <patswingr@...> wrote:
        ***** OK, granted that the Steelers are far from an overpowering offense. Nonetheless, the Jags just totally throttled them. The total domination of the Jags DL, and the overall speed to keep Parker from getting anything outside was impressive.

        ***** Watching the Steelers lose is always enjoyable. Watching them get crushed like little kids, at least on offense, was a hoot!

        Sawadee Khrap
        George

        Sawadee!

      • D Malachi Penney
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 19, 2006
          I had Pittsburgh on Yahoo Pro Pick'em but I'll take that loss with a
          smile.

          Doug

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 20, 2006
            Cincinatti took an injury beating and looks to be in rough shae for their battle with Pittsburgh this week.  Why do we care?  Well more losses for either of them is good and we get the Bengals the next week.  I wonder how many players will be back by then as both top receivers are out presently.

            Meanwhile...we have a fairly significant game of our own on the way this weekend... starting very slowly to gear up.

            Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:19 PM
            Subject: [patriotzip] Re: How About Those Jaguars?