Inaugeral 2006 Razor's Edge Tailgate!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2006
      It is time for the 2006 season to commence and personally I'm eager for the considerable promise of the season to begin with a rousing victory over the Buffalo Bills.  We have beaten the bills more times than any other team and that's a trend I'd like to see continue.  Our tailgate will also be in fine form and so I remind folks that after this message all reminders of the Razor's Edge Tailgate will  be sent to a private distribution.  If you wish to receive this please drop me an email and I'll ensure that email is ont he distribution list I use for Home Game Tailgates.

      The Kickoff classic begins with our bottling Bruschi brew 11 on Saturday in Nashua - contact me off list if you wish information on this little event!

      Sunday the Razor's Edge crew will meet at the Dunkin Donuts just North of the Stadium on Route 1:
      Dunkin' Donuts
      211 NORTH ST
      FOXBORO, MA
      02035
      As the lots open officially at 9, this means we rendezvous at 8:30 in order to be ready to procure our elite parking location on the edge of the lot in P2.  Full directions can be found on Karen's Patriot World:
      should you wish to join us at the lot but in order to have priority parking it is fairly essential to rendezvous at the Dunkin Donuts.

      Yes the return of the Jello Shots is expected, the toast of the season, the steak tips, Buffalo wings but more importantly than the near endless food and drink options will be the grande socialization and friendships shared at the Razor's Edge.  Hopefully after a long hiatus the full fledged return of our crew will be an excellent way to Savor a Sunday Game Day experience.

      I hope we see many of you there throughout the season!

    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2006
        HI THERE!
        I just wanted to wish everyone a fun time.  Miss Dana and I will be in Virginia, so, we will not be at the game.  See you soon!
        LISA