Re: [patriotzip] Bizjournals rate Patriots fans #15 for loyalty

  • Orgone
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2006
      Who are the Red Sox?

      Harry

      At 04:31 PM 9/6/2006 -0400, you wrote:
      Cleveland is rated #1.  I wonder if things would be different if there was no such thing as the Red Sox?

      http://www.bizjournals.com/specials/pages/34.html

      - Chris

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2006
        Wellt he winning percentage works against us which given our Dynastic run through the early part of this millenium is certainly a hefty factor.

        We are a fickle fan-base in Red Sox season which drives we loyalists a little into frustration but... you are what you are.

        Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 4:31 PM
        Subject: [patriotzip] Bizjournals rate Patriots fans #15 for loyalty