Re: [patriotzip] Re: Bad news / good news

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
      It astounds me that Bruschi and Jackson can be listed as only questionable when to the best of my knowledge, neither have attended a practice in weeks.

      As you note - these reports are vastly a farce and BB has proven in the past he'll gladly incur the fine to take the tactical advantage.

      Still holding a slim hope for a 54 'sighting' on Sunday.