Re: [patriotzip] Re: Bad news / good news

  • rockmaul74@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6 1:40 PM
      for the record brady is always listed as "probable". it was only questionable for the tampa game last year :)
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 6 2:35 PM
        It astounds me that Bruschi and Jackson can be listed as only questionable when to the best of my knowledge, neither have attended a practice in weeks.

        As you note - these reports are vastly a farce and BB has proven in the past he'll gladly incur the fine to take the tactical advantage.

        Still holding a slim hope for a 54 'sighting' on Sunday.