Re: Bad news / good news

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
      And you trust Bill B's injury report more? The one that's called Tom
      Brady "questionable" with a shoulder injury every game the last two
      years? :)

    • rockmaul74@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
        for the record brady is always listed as "probable". it was only questionable for the tampa game last year :)
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
          It astounds me that Bruschi and Jackson can be listed as only questionable when to the best of my knowledge, neither have attended a practice in weeks.

          As you note - these reports are vastly a farce and BB has proven in the past he'll gladly incur the fine to take the tactical advantage.

          Still holding a slim hope for a 54 'sighting' on Sunday.