Re: Bad news / good news

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
      Riiiight! I guess we already know everyone on the team
      is "Questionable". LOL!

      I posted this a couple years ago, and just happened to run accross it
      again. Can't help it. It just makes me laugh when I read it. It's a
      injury report for KC, from Oct. '04.

      Excuse me... but what was Dante Hall's injury?

      Kansas City Chiefs:
      Kris Wilson TE Out Ankle
      William Bartee CB Questionable Neck
      Eddie Kennison WR Questionable Hamstring
      Samie Parker WR Questionable Hamstring
      John Browning DT Probable Foot
      Omar Easy RB Probable Knee
      Dante Hall WR Probable Lips
      Shaunard Harts S Probable Neck
      Vonnie Holliday DE Probable Groin
      Priest Holmes RB Probable Ankle

      Lips?!?! Sprained? dislocated? A lip pointer?

      > Yeah, let's wait for BB to give us the "real information"! ;-)
      >
      > Sawadee Khrap
      > George
      >

      > _____

    • Orgone
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
        Dante Hall kissed a frozen pipe that year and got stuck to it.

        Sorry, couldn't resist.

        Harry

        At 04:37 PM 9/5/2006 +0000, you wrote:
        >Riiiight! I guess we already know everyone on the team
        >is "Questionable". LOL!
        >
        >I posted this a couple years ago, and just happened to run accross it
        >again. Can't help it. It just makes me laugh when I read it. It's a
        >injury report for KC, from Oct. '04.
        >
        >Excuse me... but what was Dante Hall's injury?
        >
        >Kansas City Chiefs:
        >Kris Wilson TE Out Ankle
        >William Bartee CB Questionable Neck
        >Eddie Kennison WR Questionable Hamstring
        >Samie Parker WR Questionable Hamstring
        >John Browning DT Probable Foot
        >Omar Easy RB Probable Knee
        >Dante Hall WR Probable Lips
        >Shaunard Harts S Probable Neck
        >Vonnie Holliday DE Probable Groin
        >Priest Holmes RB Probable Ankle
        >
        >Lips?!?! Sprained? dislocated? A lip pointer?
        >
        >fdb
        >

        >--- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "George" <patswingr@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Yeah, let's wait for BB to give us the "real information"! ;-)
        >>
        >> Sawadee Khrap
        >> George
        >>

        >> _____

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
          And you trust Bill B's injury report more? The one that's called Tom
          Brady "questionable" with a shoulder injury every game the last two
          years? :)

        • rockmaul74@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
            for the record brady is always listed as "probable". it was only questionable for the tampa game last year :)
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
              It astounds me that Bruschi and Jackson can be listed as only questionable when to the best of my knowledge, neither have attended a practice in weeks.

              As you note - these reports are vastly a farce and BB has proven in the past he'll gladly incur the fine to take the tactical advantage.

              Still holding a slim hope for a 54 'sighting' on Sunday.