RE: [patriotzip] Bad news / good news

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
      Yeah, let's wait for BB to give us the "real information"! ;-)

      Sawadee Khrap
      George

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
        Riiiight! I guess we already know everyone on the team
        is "Questionable". LOL!

        I posted this a couple years ago, and just happened to run accross it
        again. Can't help it. It just makes me laugh when I read it. It's a
        injury report for KC, from Oct. '04.

        Excuse me... but what was Dante Hall's injury?

        Kansas City Chiefs:
        Kris Wilson TE Out Ankle
        William Bartee CB Questionable Neck
        Eddie Kennison WR Questionable Hamstring
        Samie Parker WR Questionable Hamstring
        John Browning DT Probable Foot
        Omar Easy RB Probable Knee
        Dante Hall WR Probable Lips
        Shaunard Harts S Probable Neck
        Vonnie Holliday DE Probable Groin
        Priest Holmes RB Probable Ankle

        Lips?!?! Sprained? dislocated? A lip pointer?

        > Yeah, let's wait for BB to give us the "real information"! ;-)
        >
        > Sawadee Khrap
        > George
        >

        > _____

      • Orgone
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
          Dante Hall kissed a frozen pipe that year and got stuck to it.

          Sorry, couldn't resist.

          Harry

          At 04:37 PM 9/5/2006 +0000, you wrote:
          >Riiiight! I guess we already know everyone on the team
          >is "Questionable". LOL!
          >
          >I posted this a couple years ago, and just happened to run accross it
          >again. Can't help it. It just makes me laugh when I read it. It's a
          >injury report for KC, from Oct. '04.
          >
          >Excuse me... but what was Dante Hall's injury?
          >
          >Kansas City Chiefs:
          >Kris Wilson TE Out Ankle
          >William Bartee CB Questionable Neck
          >Eddie Kennison WR Questionable Hamstring
          >Samie Parker WR Questionable Hamstring
          >John Browning DT Probable Foot
          >Omar Easy RB Probable Knee
          >Dante Hall WR Probable Lips
          >Shaunard Harts S Probable Neck
          >Vonnie Holliday DE Probable Groin
          >Priest Holmes RB Probable Ankle
          >
          >Lips?!?! Sprained? dislocated? A lip pointer?
          >
          >fdb
          >

          >--- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "George" <patswingr@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Yeah, let's wait for BB to give us the "real information"! ;-)
          >>
          >> Sawadee Khrap
          >> George
          >>

          >> _____

        • Jeff
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
            And you trust Bill B's injury report more? The one that's called Tom
            Brady "questionable" with a shoulder injury every game the last two
            years? :)

          • rockmaul74@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
              for the record brady is always listed as "probable". it was only questionable for the tampa game last year :)
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
                It astounds me that Bruschi and Jackson can be listed as only questionable when to the best of my knowledge, neither have attended a practice in weeks.

                As you note - these reports are vastly a farce and BB has proven in the past he'll gladly incur the fine to take the tactical advantage.

                Still holding a slim hope for a 54 'sighting' on Sunday.