Re: [patriotzip] Bad news / good news

  • rockmaul74@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2006
      guess we'll have to wait for the injury report....i dont trust a damn thing espn says
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
        Yeah, let's wait for BB to give us the "real information"! ;-)

        Sawadee Khrap
        George

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
          Riiiight! I guess we already know everyone on the team
          is "Questionable". LOL!

          I posted this a couple years ago, and just happened to run accross it
          again. Can't help it. It just makes me laugh when I read it. It's a
          injury report for KC, from Oct. '04.

          Excuse me... but what was Dante Hall's injury?

          Kansas City Chiefs:
          Kris Wilson TE Out Ankle
          William Bartee CB Questionable Neck
          Eddie Kennison WR Questionable Hamstring
          Samie Parker WR Questionable Hamstring
          John Browning DT Probable Foot
          Omar Easy RB Probable Knee
          Dante Hall WR Probable Lips
          Shaunard Harts S Probable Neck
          Vonnie Holliday DE Probable Groin
          Priest Holmes RB Probable Ankle

          Lips?!?! Sprained? dislocated? A lip pointer?

          > Yeah, let's wait for BB to give us the "real information"! ;-)
          >
          > Sawadee Khrap
          > George
          >

          > _____

        • Orgone
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
            Dante Hall kissed a frozen pipe that year and got stuck to it.

            Sorry, couldn't resist.

            Harry

            At 04:37 PM 9/5/2006 +0000, you wrote:
            >Riiiight! I guess we already know everyone on the team
            >is "Questionable". LOL!
            >
            >I posted this a couple years ago, and just happened to run accross it
            >again. Can't help it. It just makes me laugh when I read it. It's a
            >injury report for KC, from Oct. '04.
            >
            >Excuse me... but what was Dante Hall's injury?
            >
            >Kansas City Chiefs:
            >Kris Wilson TE Out Ankle
            >William Bartee CB Questionable Neck
            >Eddie Kennison WR Questionable Hamstring
            >Samie Parker WR Questionable Hamstring
            >John Browning DT Probable Foot
            >Omar Easy RB Probable Knee
            >Dante Hall WR Probable Lips
            >Shaunard Harts S Probable Neck
            >Vonnie Holliday DE Probable Groin
            >Priest Holmes RB Probable Ankle
            >
            >Lips?!?! Sprained? dislocated? A lip pointer?
            >
            >fdb
            >

            >--- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "George" <patswingr@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Yeah, let's wait for BB to give us the "real information"! ;-)
            >>
            >> Sawadee Khrap
            >> George
            >>

            >> _____

          • Jeff
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
              And you trust Bill B's injury report more? The one that's called Tom
              Brady "questionable" with a shoulder injury every game the last two
              years? :)

            • rockmaul74@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
                for the record brady is always listed as "probable". it was only questionable for the tampa game last year :)
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
                  It astounds me that Bruschi and Jackson can be listed as only questionable when to the best of my knowledge, neither have attended a practice in weeks.

                  As you note - these reports are vastly a farce and BB has proven in the past he'll gladly incur the fine to take the tactical advantage.

                  Still holding a slim hope for a 54 'sighting' on Sunday.