Bad news / good news

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2006
      From todays Herald...

      < ESPN is reporting that rookie RB Laurence Maroney will miss this
      Sunday's opener against Buffalo with a knee injury. The severity of
      the injury is still not known and Maroney was seen walking without a
      limp through the locker room today. >

      The good news is that he did practice today, though he was wearing a
      brace on his left knee.

      Go Corey!

      fdb
    • rockmaul74@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 4, 2006
        guess we'll have to wait for the injury report....i dont trust a damn thing espn says
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
          Yeah, let's wait for BB to give us the "real information"! ;-)

          Sawadee Khrap
          George

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
            Riiiight! I guess we already know everyone on the team
            is "Questionable". LOL!

            I posted this a couple years ago, and just happened to run accross it
            again. Can't help it. It just makes me laugh when I read it. It's a
            injury report for KC, from Oct. '04.

            Excuse me... but what was Dante Hall's injury?

            Kansas City Chiefs:
            Kris Wilson TE Out Ankle
            William Bartee CB Questionable Neck
            Eddie Kennison WR Questionable Hamstring
            Samie Parker WR Questionable Hamstring
            John Browning DT Probable Foot
            Omar Easy RB Probable Knee
            Dante Hall WR Probable Lips
            Shaunard Harts S Probable Neck
            Vonnie Holliday DE Probable Groin
            Priest Holmes RB Probable Ankle

            Lips?!?! Sprained? dislocated? A lip pointer?

            > Yeah, let's wait for BB to give us the "real information"! ;-)
            >
            > Sawadee Khrap
            > George
            >

            > _____

          • Orgone
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
              Dante Hall kissed a frozen pipe that year and got stuck to it.

              Sorry, couldn't resist.

              Harry

              At 04:37 PM 9/5/2006 +0000, you wrote:
              >Riiiight! I guess we already know everyone on the team
              >is "Questionable". LOL!
              >
              >I posted this a couple years ago, and just happened to run accross it
              >again. Can't help it. It just makes me laugh when I read it. It's a
              >injury report for KC, from Oct. '04.
              >
              >Excuse me... but what was Dante Hall's injury?
              >
              >Kansas City Chiefs:
              >Kris Wilson TE Out Ankle
              >William Bartee CB Questionable Neck
              >Eddie Kennison WR Questionable Hamstring
              >Samie Parker WR Questionable Hamstring
              >John Browning DT Probable Foot
              >Omar Easy RB Probable Knee
              >Dante Hall WR Probable Lips
              >Shaunard Harts S Probable Neck
              >Vonnie Holliday DE Probable Groin
              >Priest Holmes RB Probable Ankle
              >
              >Lips?!?! Sprained? dislocated? A lip pointer?
              >
              >fdb
              >

              >--- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "George" <patswingr@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> Yeah, let's wait for BB to give us the "real information"! ;-)
              >>
              >> Sawadee Khrap
              >> George
              >>

              >> _____

            • Jeff
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
                And you trust Bill B's injury report more? The one that's called Tom
                Brady "questionable" with a shoulder injury every game the last two
                years? :)

              • rockmaul74@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
                  for the record brady is always listed as "probable". it was only questionable for the tampa game last year :)
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
                    It astounds me that Bruschi and Jackson can be listed as only questionable when to the best of my knowledge, neither have attended a practice in weeks.

                    As you note - these reports are vastly a farce and BB has proven in the past he'll gladly incur the fine to take the tactical advantage.

                    Still holding a slim hope for a 54 'sighting' on Sunday.