Re: [patriotzip] Branch Analysis

  • Orgone
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
      This is actually an advantage. Now opposing teams have to game plan for
      anyone on the team who can catch.

      Not to mention we still have Mike Vrabel whenever we need a red zone
      touchdown. He's 6 for 6 I believe.

      Not to many people are going to out muscle or leap over Seymour for the
      ball. This could get interesting.

      Harry