Re: Ex-Patriots hit the road... / WRs

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
      Just a few more ex-Pats...

      P.K. Sam, cut by Cincinnati
      Hank Poteat, cut by NYJ
      Duane (the Human Torch) Starks, cut by Oakland
      Jimmy Farris, cut by Washington
      Ricky Bryant, cut by San Diego
      Jake Schifino, cut by Houston

      And, to be a little sentimental, it's disappointing to see that
      Houston also released our good friend Antwain Smith.

      Does BB see something in Doug Gabriel? If he waited a day, the
      following would have been available on the open market:

      Frisman Jackson
      Jabar Gaffney
      Darnerien McCants
      former Pats camper Ricky Bryant

      The first three have had some modest success (like Gabriel), and Ricky
      certainly showed some promise when he was here.

      fdb