Re: [patriotzip] Has BB had his appendix out?

  • sean carmichael
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
      i want Troy throwing a touchdown pass to himself  lol

      Orgone <orgone@...> wrote:
      I'm trying to gauge the chances of seeing Troy as player-coach.

      Harry

      It's all mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter.

    • Frank
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
        Nah! Too easy.
        I want to see him intercept his own pass for a TD! :o)

        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, sean carmichael <ozzrvd666@...>
        wrote:

        > i want Troy throwing a touchdown pass to himself lol
        >
        > Orgone <orgone@...> wrote: I'm
        trying to gauge the chances of seeing Troy as player-coach.

        > Harry
        >

        > It's all mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter.

        Small Business.

      • Orgone