Has BB had his appendix out?

  • Orgone
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2006
      I'm trying to gauge the chances of seeing Troy as player-coach.

      Harry
    • sean carmichael
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
        i want Troy throwing a touchdown pass to himself  lol

        Orgone <orgone@...> wrote:
        I'm trying to gauge the chances of seeing Troy as player-coach.

        Harry

        It's all mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter.

      • Frank
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
          Nah! Too easy.
          I want to see him intercept his own pass for a TD! :o)

          fdb

          --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, sean carmichael <ozzrvd666@...>
          wrote:

          > i want Troy throwing a touchdown pass to himself lol
          >
          > Orgone <orgone@...> wrote: I'm
          trying to gauge the chances of seeing Troy as player-coach.

          > Harry
          >

          > It's all mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter.

          Small Business.

        • Orgone