Ex-Patriots hit the road...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2006
      I just thought this was interesting, regarding some former Pats...

      QB Rohan Davey, released by Arizona
      QB Kliff Kingsbury, released by Buffalo
      CB Earthwind Moreland, released by Houston
      WR Scott McCready, released by Kansas City

      Maybe we can grab one of these guys... Nah!

      fdb
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
        Just a few more ex-Pats...

        P.K. Sam, cut by Cincinnati
        Hank Poteat, cut by NYJ
        Duane (the Human Torch) Starks, cut by Oakland
        Jimmy Farris, cut by Washington
        Ricky Bryant, cut by San Diego
        Jake Schifino, cut by Houston

        And, to be a little sentimental, it's disappointing to see that
        Houston also released our good friend Antwain Smith.

        Does BB see something in Doug Gabriel? If he waited a day, the
        following would have been available on the open market:

        Frisman Jackson
        Jabar Gaffney
        Darnerien McCants
        former Pats camper Ricky Bryant

        The first three have had some modest success (like Gabriel), and Ricky
        certainly showed some promise when he was here.

        fdb