Pats fans in Boston

  • Christopher Suh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2006
      Message

      I am looking for diehard Patriots fans in their 20s or 30s located in Boston who would be interested in meeting up to watch games every now and then or to throw around a football in a casual way.  By some cruel quirk of fate most of my friends are not avid football fans and my girlfriend's boys have only a moderate interest in the sport.

      - Chris
      (can be reached at coppercod@...)