Re: [patriotzip] Gramatica released!

  • Orgone
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2006
      I thought Gostkowski kicked well Saturday night but it's only pre-season. Could it be some combination of giving Gramatica time to catch on with another club and giving the kid the confidence of his coach? Not to mention I don't think they could keep Gostkowski anywhere but IR and keep him from getting claimed by another team.

      Harry

      At 06:08 PM 8/23/2006 -0400, you wrote:

      I can honestly say I didn t see that one coming.  Well, in Bill we trust I guess& I hope it doesn t cost us later in the season when it really counts.

      http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=20683&pcid=47