Razor's Edge Tailgate - Aug. 26 vs. Washington Redskins

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2006
      After our last battle with the Washington Redskins (Formerly the Boston Braves), the New England Patriots set upon a 21 game winning streak.  I do love positive omens.

      The folks who wish to rendezvous with the Razor's edge are encouraged as always to meet at the Dunkin Donuts just North of the stadium on Route 1 and in line of sight for our lots (well for most of you).

      We will meet Saturday at 3:30-3:45 and head into our P2 lot as soon after that time as the lots open.  The Part-Tilt Part Time Cardoza clan will once again join our company for this tailgate and are attempting to atone by bringing in a Bama.

      As always we'll be ready and eager to enjoy the company of many Pats fans in the most telling of all Preseason games.  Most telling preseason is like most large flea mind you but still the game will show us some good things and let us tune up for the next time we do this when it will all count.

      See you there and feel free to RSVP if you want us waiting/watching for you!