LPC: New Pats fan in the making?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2006
      Hello all,

         I was asked twice in the last two messages about my Guide Dog status and so here is the update in one fell swoop -- yes this is about a Guide Dog and I am most decidedly not pregnant.  I will depart on October 17 to Yorktown Heights, NY where I will hopefully pass the crash course of Guide Dog training and graduate on November 4 with a new Pats Fan Pup.  If this works as planned I will in fact miss no home games and that very fortunate pup will be in the stands to watch us avenge last year's Colts game.

      So while it is just under two months away, I will be away from most regular internet connections while out there training.