Arizona game observations...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 8:41 AM
      Obviously, a much better performance, all the way around.

      Cassell shook off a slow start to have a solid game. Jury's still out,
      I guess, but that was pretty impressive. Started making quick
      decisions, and delivered the ball well. Good confidence builder.

      TBC is indeed showing progress. Would be nice to see him fit into
      McGinest's old spot.

      Umm... I think I'll put aside this talk of trading Faulk. He's to
      darned valuable. Evans looks like he really wants it. If Pass doesn't
      get on the field soon, he could be a gonner.

      Willie Andrews; feast or famine with this guy. A couple nice catches,
      then has one bounce off his chest. Has a couple decent returns; but
      then muffs a punt. And Willie, if you call for a fair catch at the 15,
      catch it. Don't assume it will make it to the end zone. You gotta know
      where you are on the field.

      The "D" was solid, though the Cardinals have no running game with out
      James, and went most of the night with inexperienced QBs. I wouldn't
      read too much into it.

      Sterling Sharpe is a pretty good analyst.

      Jonathan Sullivan made a tackle. Woopee!